Watch Winder for 4 Watches (Ebony + Brown)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 15 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 650 to 1950 TPD.
- STYLISH APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish and large display window will fit perfectly in any interior.
- YOUR ENTIRE COLLECTION INSIDE: 4 watch winder slots and 5 watch storage compartments provide maximum usability in a compact size. The DOOR LOCK allows you to prevent unwanted access.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT: Your watches will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple.
- TWO POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS: The watch winder can be powered by the included 100-240v AC adapter or by 2 D batteries (not included).
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Availability: Out of stock
4 Watch Winder with 5 Watch Storage Drawer and Interior Light
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2 inches (50 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 650 to 1950 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If Motor-Stop option is activated, all rotors will stop when you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winder mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation modes are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 2 Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 4 watch winder slots;
- 3 winding directions;
- 15 winding programs;
- Watch and jewelry storage drawer;
- 5 watch storage space;
- Soft velvet watch pillows in a storage compartment prevent watches from scratches;
- LED interior light;
- Motor-Stop option;
- LCD display with touch control;
- Battery power option (2 D batteries not included);
- Door lock;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 7.5" x 12" x 13" (19 cm x 30.5 cm x 33 cm)
Product weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Touch Control Panel
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [Rotor Selection] several times to select the setting target. You will see your selection on the rotor indicator display.
2. Once you have selected the rotor to program, select the winding direction for your watch by pressing [Rotation Direction]. The display shows the selected mode in Turning Direction section. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
3. Select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing [TPD Selection] .
4. Press [START/STOP]. The working status display will start flashing and the selected rotor will start moving. (If the Motor-Stop Option is enabled, it will start moving after you close the door).
Press [LIGHT ON/OFF] to turn the interior lights ON or OFF. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel
and by the [LED ON/OFF] button on the remote control.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
To prevent a winding mechanism breakdown, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when
the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position.
The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door is open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.0" (50 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||4|
|Number of Rotors||2|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||2|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Watch Storage Slots||5|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||13.2|
|Item Length (inch)||12|
|Item Width (inch)||7.5|
|Item Height (inch)||13|