Timecube OW-6 Watch Winder (Ebony)
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Polyurethane watch pillows fit most bracelet sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The pillows fit watches with straps and bracelets from 6.9” to 8” (17.5 to 20.5 cm) in girth..
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 15 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 650 to 1950 TPD.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish and large display windows will fit perfectly in any interior.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT : The watch winder has built in LED lights. Your watches will look especially beautiful in the dark. The light can be switched on and off by the included REMOTE CONTROL.
- MOTOR-STOP OPTION: When you open the door, the rotors will stop automatically. This option allows you to prevent the breakdown of the winding mechanism when you put the watch into the rotor or take it out.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple.
- STORAGE COMPARTMENT for 4 watches and 6 winder rotors allow you to keep your entire collection in a compact case.
Availability: In stock
6 Watch Winder with 4 Watch Storage Slots and Interior Light
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.4" (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 650 to 1950 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
Universal 100-240V 50/60Hz AC power adapter.
The interior light can be switched on and off by the included remote control or by the button on the control panel. The light can always be on or turn on automatically when you open the door.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If enabled, all rotors will stop once you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winding mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In the mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 6 Individually programmed winder rotors;
- Watch storage compartment with LED backlight;
- 3 winding directions;
- 15 winding programs;
- LED interior light;
- Motor-Stop option;
- LCD display with touch control and digital clock;
- Remote control;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 10" x 14.5" x 14" (26 cm x 37 cm x 36 cm)
Product weight: 19.6 lbs (8.9 kg)
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
LCD Display with Touch Control
Watch Winder Programming
The watch winding mode (the winding direction and the Turns-Per-Day setting) depends on the watch model.
Please check the user manual of the watch or contact the customer service of your watch brand for detailed information.
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Select a rotor to program. Use [◀] and [▶] buttons to select a setting target. The selected rotor will be shown in the Rotor Selection Section on the display.
2. Having selected a rotor to program, select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing [+] and [–]. There are 5 TPD settings available: 650, 750, 850,1000 and 1950.
3. Select the winding direction for your watch by pressing [ROTATION DIRECTION].
4. Press [START/STOP]. The display will show [ON] in the Rotor Selection section and the selected rotor will start moving. If Motor-Stop option is enabled, the rotation will start after you close the door. PLEASE NOTE: The winding controller splits the programmed number of turns per day in 24 hours evenly. The rotors do not rotate continuously and stay motionless most of the time.
It is recommended to deactivate the rotors you do not use.
1. Press [◀] and [▶] several times to select a rotor.
2. Press [START/STOP]. The display will show [OFF] in the Rotor Selection Section and the selected rotor will not move until you reactivate it. Active rotors are always indicated by an underline under their numbers.
New Watch Mode
This mode is intended for winding new or stopped watches. To activate this mode, please proceed as follows:
1. Mount the watch and choose the rotor by pressing [◀] and [▶].
2. Set the required TPD and rotation direction by pressing [+], [–] and [ROTATION DIRECTION]. Then press [START/STOP] to activate the program (the display must show [ON] in the Rotor Selection Section).
3. Press and hold the TPD display area for 2 seconds.
The Turns-Per-Day display will show [ - - - - ] and the selected rotor will start moving. It will rotate the watch for 4 hours continuously. Then the rotor will rest for 8 hours and return to the programmed winding mode. If you have set a bi-directional mode, the rotor will rotate clockwise for 2 hours and counterclockwise for another 2 hours.
Press and hold [START/STOP] for 2 seconds until the control panel vibrates. Use [◀] to set the hour, [▶] button to set the minute and [START/STOP] to save the settings.
Press [LIGHT] to turn the interior light ON or OFF. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel (optional).
To prevent the winding mechanism from breakdowns, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled,
all the rotors will stop once you open the door. To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position (optional).
PLEASE NOTE: The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door stays open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
1. If your watch allows for manual winding only, this watch winder will not be able to wind it. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic
Watches because their winding mechanism is different from the traditional automatic watch movement.
2. The watch winder can also be powered via the USB power plug (optional). A 5V 2A adapter with a micro-USB or USB-C plug required (not included). Do not use a USB power adapter and the original AC adapter at the same time. You can use USB-out port to charge a fingerprint lock (optional).
There are three ways to put a watch on the watch pillow depending on your wrist size:
The pillows are made of soft polyurethane and will not scratch your watch.
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.4" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||6|
|Number of Rotors||6|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Watch Storage Slots||4|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||19.6|
|Item Length (inch)||14.6|
|Item Width (inch)||10.24|
|Item Height (inch)||14.17|