Single Watch Winder (Black)
- MAXIMUM USABILITY: A drawer for watch and jewelry storage provide maximum usability in a compact size. Watch winder rotor can be set up for any of 15 available winding programs..
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Spring-action PU watch pillow fits any watch bracelet and strap size. Can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches.The pillow is made of soft polyurethane and doesn't scratch watches.
- LCD DISPLAY: Shows all available information about the operating modes.
- LED BACKLIGHT: The watch winder has built-in LED lights.
- STUNNING APPEARANCE: Black watch winder with high-gloss finish looks great on a desk or dresser. Soft POLYURETHANE WATCH PILLOW fits any watch and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches.
Availability: In stock
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your watch stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If your watch has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your watch wound and ready to go!
Watch winder description:
Outer finish: Multi-layer high-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch diameter: 2.3 inches
Power adapter included.
- Soft polyurethane pillows for all watch bracelet sizes;
- LCD display;
- Remote control unit;
- LED interior backlight;
- Watch and jewelry storage compartment;
- 3 winding directions;
- Individually programmed rotors;
- 15 available winding programs;
- Motor-stop option;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 7.1" x 10.2" x 9.3" (18 cm x 26 cm x 23.5 cm)
Product weight: 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because the watch mechanism is not the same as traditional automatic movement watches.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your watch owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
LCD Display with Touch Control
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [ROTOR SELECTION] several times to select the setting target. (By default, the left and top rotor is selected with the flashing number “1” on the display. To select another rotor, press [ROTOR SELECTION] again and the number “2” will start flashing, etc.)
2. Having selected the rotor to program, select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing the [TURNS-PER-DAY SELECTION] button.
3. Select the winding direction for your watch by pressing the [WINDING DIRECTION] button. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
4. Press [START/STOP]. The display will show (ON) inscription near the selected rotor number and the rotor will start moving.
To prevent a winding mechanism breakdown, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when
the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position.
The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door is open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
New Watch Mode
This mode is intended for winding a new watch or the watch which has stopped. To activate this mode, please proceed as following:
1. Choose the rotor with the new watch mounted by pressing the [ROTOR SELECTION] button.
2. Set the required TPD and rotation direction by pressing [TURNS-PER-DAY SELECTION] and [WINDING DIRECTION]. Then press [START/STOP] to activate the program (the display must show (ON) inscription for the selected rotor).
3. Press the [NEW] button.
After you press [NEW], the Turns-Per-Day display will show [ – – – – ] and the [NEW] button backlight will turn on. The selected rotor will rotate the watch clockwise for 30 minutes, counterclockwise for another 30 minutes, then it will rest for 15 minutes. This cycle will repeat 6 times and then the rotor will return to the programmed winding mode.
Press [LIGHT ON/OFF] to turn the interior lights ON or OFF. In winders with 12 or 16 rotors, the light is controlled
by the left control panel only. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
There are three ways to put a watch on the watch pillow depending on your wrist size:
The pillows are made of soft polyurethane and will not scratch your watch.
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Interior Material||Faux Leather|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.4" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||1|
|Number of Rotors||1|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Watch Storage Slots||2|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||7.5|
|Item Length (inch)||5.9|
|Item Width (inch)||6.3|
|Item Height (inch)||10.2|