Leader 16 Watch Winder (Ebony)
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Polyurethane watch holders fit any bracelet or strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch diameter is 2.4 inches (60 mm).
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 18 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 600 to 2100 TPD.
- LED BACKLIGHT : The watch winder has built in LED lights. Your watch collection will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The watches come to rest at the same position after each winding cycle for a better display.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish and large window will fit perfectly in any interior.
- The DOOR LOCK allows you to prevent unwanted access.
- YOUR ENTIRE COLLECTION INSIDE: 12 watch winder rotors in a compact case.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: needs as little as 17"x9" on your desk or dresser.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD with touch control makes the setup process simple.
Availability: In stock
16 Watch Winder with Interior Light, Coordinated Rotor Stop Position and LCD Touchscreen Control
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.4 inches (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 600 to 2100 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If Motor-Stop option is activated, all rotors will stop when you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winder mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
All rotors stop at the same position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 3 winding directions;
- 16 individually programmed rotors;
- 18 winding programs;
- LED interior backlight;
- Coordinated rotor stop position;
- Motor-Stop option;
- LCD touchscreen display;
- Door lock;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 9" x 17" x 20.5" (23 cm x 43 cm x 52 cm)
Product weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
LCD Display with Touch Control
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [ROTOR SELECTION] several times to select the setting target. (By default, the left and top rotor is selected with the flashing number “1” on the display. To select another rotor, press [ROTOR SELECTION] again and the number “2” will start flashing, etc.)
2. Having selected the rotor to program, select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing the [TURNS-PER-DAY SELECTION] button.
3. Select the winding direction for your watch by pressing the [WINDING DIRECTION] button. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
4. Press [START/STOP]. The display will show (ON) inscription near the selected rotor number and the rotor will start moving.
To prevent a winding mechanism breakdown, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when
the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position.
The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door is open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
New Watch Mode
This mode is intended for winding a new watch or the watch which has stopped. To activate this mode, please proceed as following:
1. Choose the rotor with the new watch mounted by pressing the [ROTOR SELECTION] button.
2. Set the required TPD and rotation direction by pressing [TURNS-PER-DAY SELECTION] and [WINDING DIRECTION]. Then press [START/STOP] to activate the program (the display must show (ON) inscription for the selected rotor).
3. Press the [NEW] button.
After you press [NEW], the Turns-Per-Day display will show [ – – – – ] and the [NEW] button backlight will turn on. The selected rotor will rotate the watch clockwise for 30 minutes, counterclockwise for another 30 minutes, then it will rest for 15 minutes. This cycle will repeat 6 times and then the rotor will return to the programmed winding mode.
Press [LIGHT ON/OFF] to turn the interior lights ON or OFF. In winders with 12 or 16 rotors, the light is controlled
by the left control panel only. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
There are three ways to put a watch on the watch pillow depending on your wrist size:
The pillows are made of soft polyurethane and will not scratch your watch.
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.4" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||16|
|Number of Rotors||16|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||30|
|Item Length (inch)||17|
|Item Width (inch)||9|
|Item Height (inch)||20.5|
Regular Price: $999.00
Special Price $899.00