Watch Winder Safe with Fingerprint Lock and Jewelry Drawers (Blsck + Red)
- ALL VALUABLES INSIDE: 6 watch winder rotors, 3 storage drawers for jewelry and 2 multi-purpose compartments for money, documents and other valuables.
- STRONG SECURITY: The safe is made of solid steel. The door has two locking bolts, concealed hinge bar and an electronic code lock. An 18 mm (0.7") TRIPLEX GLASS is hard to break. The safe can be bolted down to the wall or floor.
- EASY ACCESS: The safe lock can be opened in two ways: by customizable security code or by scanning your fingerprint. The safe will lock automatically once you close the door.
- TWO-STAGE ACCESS OPTION: If enabled, you are required to scan your fingerprint as well as enter the security code to open the door. This will prevent unauthorized access if someone gets to know your code.
- The ALARM SYSTEM has an autonomous power supply and can't be disabled by disconnecting the AC power. The safe has a built-in motion sensor. The siren goes off if any displacement is detected.
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 15 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. Soft polyurethane watch holders fit most strap or bracelet sizes and can be used for men's and women's watches.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: The large window provides a beautiful display of your luxury watch collection. Faux leather finish and mirror glass front gives the safe an elegant appearance.
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Availability: Out of stock
Security Safe with Watch Winding Option, Jewelry Drawers, Fingerprint Lock and Alarm System
Watch winder safe description:
Body material: Steel;
Exterior finish: Faux leather;
Interior lining: Faux leather and Velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.3 inches (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 650 to 1950 TPD;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
The safe-box is made of solid steel, the window glass is 18 mm (0.7") thick. The door has two locking bolts, hidden hinges and is equipped with a digital lock. If two-stage access mode is on, the security code must be entered before you will be able to open the door with your fingerprint. The safe has 2 predrilled holes on the back and 2 holes in the bottom panel. You can easily bolt down the safe to the wall or floor. 2 anchor bolts are included.
There are 2 ways to open the safe:
- by dialing the security code;
- by scanning your fingerprint.
The electric drive of the lock allows opening the door in just 1 or 2 seconds.
Additionally, the safe features Extended Security Mode. When it is enabled, you are required to scan your fingerprint as well as enter the security code to be able to open the door. This will prevent unauthorized access if someone gets to know your code. You can set a combination of 1 to 10 digits as the security code.
The backlit keypad and fingerprint sensor will allow you to dial the code even if the safe is located in a dimly lit place.
The safe will lock automatically once you close the door.
The safe features a built-in alarm system with a motion sensor. If somebody tries to break into the safe or steal it, the alarm will go off. The alarm system arms automatically in 3 minutes after you close the door. The digital lock and the alarm system are battery powered. The batteries are installed behind the door. The alarm can't be deactivated by disconnecting the AC power supply.
The electronic lock has anti-crack protection. If somebody enters a wrong code three times in a row, the alarm will go off and the keypad will get blocked for several minutes.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it. Unused rotors can be disabled. The watch holders are made of soft polyurethane and will never scratch your watch or bracelet.
15 available winding programs provide compatibility with all watch models. You can set the number of turns per day in the range from 650 to 1950 TPD in combination with any rotation direction. Three watch winding directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In the mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately. LCD display makes the setup process simple
Two drawers are especially designed to keep jewelry. There are 4 chain or bracelet holders and 16 dedicated slots for rings, cufflinks, and earrings in the bottom drawer. The middle drawer has several universal compartments. The drawers are lined with soft velvet to protect your jewelry from scratching. The safe has 2 multi-purpose compartments on the right side that can store money, documents and other valuables..
LED interior light is very helpful if the safe is hidden in a dark wardrobe or closet. The light turns on automatically when you open the door.
- Alarm system;
- Motion sensor;
- Digital code lock with fingerprint sensor;
- 4 prdrilled holes for wall of floor bolts;
- 3 jewelry storage drawers;
- 2 large multi-purpose compartments;
- LED interior light;
- Soft polyurethane watch holders;
- 6 Independently programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 15 winding programs;
Product weight: 68.3 lbs (31 kg)
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Touch Control Panel
Watch Winder Set Up
Watch winding mode (the winding direction and the Turns-Per-Day setting) depends on the watch model. Please check the user manual of your watch or contact your watch brand customer support for the detailed information.
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [Rotor Selection] several times to select the setting target. You will see your selection on the rotor indicator display.
2. Once you have selected the rotor to program, select the winding direction for your watch by pressing [Rotation Direction]. The display shows the selected mode in Turning Direction section. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
3. Select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing [TPD Selection] .
4. Press [START/STOP]. The working status display will start flashing and the selected rotor will start moving. (If the Motor-Stop Option is enabled, it will start moving after you close the door).
It is recommended to deactivate the rotors you do not use:
Press the [Rotor Selection] button several times to select the rotor. Press [START/STOP]. The working status display will light constantly and the selected rotor will not move unless you reactivate it.
Press [LIGHT ON/OFF] to turn the interior lights ON or OFF. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel
and by the [LED ON/OFF] button on the remote control.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
To prevent a winding mechanism breakdown, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when
the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position.
The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door is open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
There are three ways to put a watch on the watch pillow depending on your wrist size:
The pillows are made of soft polyurethane and will not scratch your watch.
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Exterior Finish||Faux Leather|
|Interior Material||Faux Leather|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.3" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||6|
|Number of Rotors||6|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||68.3|
|Item Length (inch)||17.7|
|Item Width (inch)||10|
|Item Height (inch)||16.9|