Leader Watch Winders Wooden Watch Winder for 2 Automatic Watches (White + Brown)
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Polyurethane watch holders fit any bracelet or strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch diameter is 2.4 inches (60 mm).
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 18 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 600 to 2100 TPD.
- LED BACKLIGHT: The watch winder has built in LED lights. Your watches will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish will fit perfectly in any interior.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The watches come to rest at the same position after each winding cycle for a better display.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD with touch control makes the setup process simple.
- The DOOR LOCK allows you to prevent unwanted access.
Availability: In stock
Automatic Watch Winder with LCD Touchscreen Control, Interior Light and Coordinated Rotor Stop Position
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Faux Leather;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.4 inches (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 600 to 2100 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If Motor-Stop option is activated, all rotors will stop when you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winder mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
All rotors stop at the same position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 2 Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 18 winding programs;
- LED interior backlight;
- Motor-Stop option;
- Coordinated rotor stop position;
- LCD touchscreen display;
- Door lock;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 12.5" x 13" x 22.5" (23.5 cm x 26 cm x 23 cm)
Product weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
LCD Display with Touch Control
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [ROTOR SELECTION] several times to select the setting target. (By default, the left and top rotor is selected with the flashing number “1” on the display. To select another rotor, press [ROTOR SELECTION] again and the number “2” will start flashing, etc.)
2. Having selected the rotor to program, select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing the [TURNS-PER-DAY SELECTION] button.
3. Select the winding direction for your watch by pressing the [WINDING DIRECTION] button. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
4. Press [START/STOP]. The display will show (ON) inscription near the selected rotor number and the rotor will start moving.
To prevent a winding mechanism breakdown, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when
the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position.
The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door is open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
New Watch Mode
This mode is intended for winding a new watch or the watch which has stopped. To activate this mode, please proceed as following:
1. Choose the rotor with the new watch mounted by pressing the [ROTOR SELECTION] button.
2. Set the required TPD and rotation direction by pressing [TURNS-PER-DAY SELECTION] and [WINDING DIRECTION]. Then press [START/STOP] to activate the program (the display must show (ON) inscription for the selected rotor).
3. Press the [NEW] button.
After you press [NEW], the Turns-Per-Day display will show [ – – – – ] and the [NEW] button backlight will turn on. The selected rotor will rotate the watch clockwise for 30 minutes, counterclockwise for another 30 minutes, then it will rest for 15 minutes. This cycle will repeat 6 times and then the rotor will return to the programmed winding mode.
Press [LIGHT ON/OFF] to turn the interior lights ON or OFF. In winders with 12 or 16 rotors, the light is controlled
by the left control panel only. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
There are three ways to put a watch on the watch pillow depending on your wrist size:
The pillows are made of soft polyurethane and will not scratch your watch.
BODA Concept has recently appeared on the watch winder market as a subsidiary and more cost-saving division of PAUL DESIGN. The company’s concept is to combine the luxury and advanced technologies with the ease of use and low price. Thanks to the successful combination of price and quality, BODA CONCEPT winders have immediately become one of the market leaders.
All winder cases have natural exterior wood finish and are covered with high-gloss lacquer. Each unit has interior light and an LCD control panel with touchscreen option for easy setup.
Existing models can wind up 2, 3 or 4 watches. Available finish colors: carbon fiber, macassar and dark burl. There is a USB connector on the back side of the device which allows the smartphone charge.
The watch winderes with classical design. All models come with an additional box to store watches, cufflinks, documents or jewelry. Available in carbon fiber, Macassar and walnut finish. Suitable to wind up 6 watches.
Produced in modifications to wind up 1, 2, 3 and 4 watches. Available finish colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut and dark burl. Glass door with metallic inserts and a storage drawer for watches and jewelry. The USB connector on the back side allows to charge a smartphone.
Intended for true watch fans and collectors. The serie include models for winding 9 and 12 watches. Watch winders of D series are available in the following colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut, black, white and dark burl.
Compact winders for a single watch. Available in following colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut, black, white and dark burl. The watch winder has a built-in rechargeable battery and can work for a long time without being plugged in. If you own highly-valued or rare models of watch, you may put E series winder to the safe to protect your watch and make sure that its mainspring is wound and the watch is ready to go.
Contains watch winders for 2, 3 and 4 watches. Available colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, dark burl and walnut. The watch winders have watch storage compartments for 3, 5 or 6 watches under the upper lid.
All watch winders have LCD displays with touchscreen option, which allow to set up a required winding mode fast and easy.
Watch Winder Store is an exclusive distributor of Boda Industrial Co. products in the USA.
|User Manual CMS Block||UserManualLaiTaiLCD2withPUholders|
|Interior Material||Faux Leather|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.4" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||2|
|Number of Rotors||2|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Length (inch)||9.4|
|Item Width (inch)||10.2|
|Item Height (inch)||9.1|