Leader Watch Winder with Faux Leather Finish (Black)
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Telescopic watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.4 inches (60 mm).
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The watches come to rest at the same position after each winding cycle for a better display.
STYLISH APPEARANCE: Blcak watch winder with a faux leather finish will add a classy touch to any interior.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 15 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 650 to 1950 TPD.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple. An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain SUPREME WINDING PRECISION.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT: The watch winder has built in LED lights. Your watch collection will look especially beautiful in the dark.
NOISELESS RUNNING won't disturb your sleep.
Availability: In stock
Watch Winder for 6 Watches with Faux Leather Finish, Interior Light and Telescopic Watch Holders
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: Faux leather;
Interior lining: Faux leather;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.4 inches (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 650 to 1950 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If Motor-Stop option is activated, all rotors will stop when you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winder mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
All rotors stop at the same position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
- Telescopic watch holders;
- 6 individually programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 15 winding programs;
- LED interior backlight;
- Motor-Stop option;
- Coordinated rotor stop position;
- LCD display with touch control;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 12.5" x 13" x 22.5" (19 cm x 24 cm x 35.5 cm)
Product weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Touch Control Panel
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [Rotor Selection] several times to select the setting target. You will see your selection on the rotor indicator display.
2. Once you have selected the rotor to program, select the winding direction for your watch by pressing [Rotation Direction]. The display shows the selected mode in Turning Direction section. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
3. Select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by pressing [TPD Selection] .
4. Press [START/STOP]. The working status display will start flashing and the selected rotor will start moving. (If the Motor-Stop Option is enabled, it will start moving after you close the door).
Press [LIGHT ON/OFF] to turn the interior lights ON or OFF. The light can also be controlled by the red switch on the rear panel
and by the [LED ON/OFF] button on the remote control.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
To prevent a winding mechanism breakdown, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only when
the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
To enable this option, flip the small black switch on the back panel to the ON position.
The rotors will not rotate if the Motor-Stop option is enabled and the door is open. Please keep the door of the watch winder closed for its proper operation.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have this option.
BODA Concept has recently appeared on the watch winder market as a subsidiary and more cost-saving division of PAUL DESIGN. The company’s concept is to combine the luxury and advanced technologies with the ease of use and low price. Thanks to the successful combination of price and quality, BODA CONCEPT winders have immediately become one of the market leaders.
All winder cases have natural exterior wood finish and are covered with high-gloss lacquer. Each unit has interior light and an LCD control panel with touchscreen option for easy setup.
Existing models can wind up 2, 3 or 4 watches. Available finish colors: carbon fiber, macassar and dark burl. There is a USB connector on the back side of the device which allows the smartphone charge.
The watch winderes with classical design. All models come with an additional box to store watches, cufflinks, documents or jewelry. Available in carbon fiber, Macassar and walnut finish. Suitable to wind up 6 watches.
Produced in modifications to wind up 1, 2, 3 and 4 watches. Available finish colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut and dark burl. Glass door with metallic inserts and a storage drawer for watches and jewelry. The USB connector on the back side allows to charge a smartphone.
Intended for true watch fans and collectors. The serie include models for winding 9 and 12 watches. Watch winders of D series are available in the following colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut, black, white and dark burl.
Compact winders for a single watch. Available in following colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut, black, white and dark burl. The watch winder has a built-in rechargeable battery and can work for a long time without being plugged in. If you own highly-valued or rare models of watch, you may put E series winder to the safe to protect your watch and make sure that its mainspring is wound and the watch is ready to go.
Contains watch winders for 2, 3 and 4 watches. Available colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, dark burl and walnut. The watch winders have watch storage compartments for 3, 5 or 6 watches under the upper lid.
All watch winders have LCD displays with touchscreen option, which allow to set up a required winding mode fast and easy.
Watch Winder Store is an exclusive distributor of Boda Industrial Co. products in the USA.
|User Manual CMS Block||UserManualLaiTaiLCD1|
|Exterior Finish||Faux Leather|
|Interior Material||Faux Leather|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.4" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||6|
|Number of Rotors||6|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Length (inch)||9.4|
|Item Width (inch)||7.5|
|Item Height (inch)||14|