Petite 8 watch winder (Dark Burl)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 18 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 600 to 2100 TPD.
- FITS ALL WATCHES: Telescopic watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.6 inches (65 mm).
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple. An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain SUPREME WINDING PRECISION.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotors come to rest in 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watches.
- STUNNING APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish will fit perfectly in any interior.
- NOISELESS RUNNING won't disturb your sleep.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $649.00
Special Price $549.00
Paul Design Watch Winder with Telescopic Watch Holders and 12 O'clock Rotor Stop Position
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.6 inches (65 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 600 to 2100 TPD;
Warranty: 2 years;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
All rotors stop at 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
Spring loaded telescopic watch holders can be used for watches with any strap and bracelet sizes. The holder automatically adjusts to any wrist size from 6" to 8.5" (155 to 215 mm). Soft velvet finish protect your watch and bracelet from scratches.
An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain supreme winding precision.
- Telescopic watch holders;
- Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 18 winding programs;
- 12 o'clock rotor stop position;
- LCD touch control panel;
- Gift box included;
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Touchscreen Control Panel
1. Each winder rotor is programmed independently. Press [SELECT] several times to select the setting target. (By default, left and top rotor is selected with the flashing number "1" on the display. To select another rotor, press [SELECT] again – the number “2” will start flashing etc).
2. Once you have selected the rotor to program, select the number of Rotations-Per-Day (RPD) by pressing the [RPD] button. There are six settings available (from 600 to 2100 RPD).
3. Select the winding direction for your watch by pressing the [DIRECTION] button. You can choose clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
4. Press [START] button. The display shows [ON] inscription near the selected rotor number and the rotor will start moving.
It’s recommended to deactivate unused rotors.
1. Press [SELECT] several times to select the corresponding rotor.
2. Press [START] button. The [ON] inscription near the selected rotor number will disappear and the rotor will not rotate unless it is reactivated.
The winding controller splits the programmed number of rotations per day in 24 hours evenly. The rotors do not rotate continuously and stay motionless most the time.
Watch winder rotors rest vertically for the best presentation of your watch.
The company's main profile is manufacturing of watch winders under Paul Design brand. It was founded by a leading technical expert,
Mr. Paul Chen, who worked for well-known watch winder brands like Buben & Zörweg, Swiss Kubik and Elma. The company is combining modern Swiss
technologies, reliable mechanisms and premium luxury materials in the products. However, the product prices are quite affordable due to the
fact that production is based in Hong kong.
We offer the following product lines of Paul Design brand in our online-store:
This product line includes models both with or without additional compartment for watch storage. A new “speed winding” option makes it possible to wind up a watch in a very short time. With “sleep mode”, you can switch the winding cycle to daytime mode. All watch winders from this series come with a remote control unit.
Models of this series are produced in 6 different colors: carbon, macassar, white, black, dark burl, walnut. You may choose winders for one, two, four or eight watches. The model has no front door or glass, which makes possible embedding it into the wardrobe or safes. With Petite-1 you can use a built-in rechargeable battery as power supply.
All watch winders have LCD displays with touchscreen option, which allow to set up a required winding mode fast and easy.
Watch-winder.Store is an exclusive distributor of Paul Design products in the USA.
|Exterior Color||Dark Burl|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.6" (65 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||8|
|Number of Rotors||8|
|Watch Holder Type||Telescopic|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||12.4|
|Item Length (inch)||5.8|
|Item Width (inch)||17.4|
|Item Height (inch)||11.4|
Regular Price: $1,050.00
Special Price $950.00
Regular Price: $450.00
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $999.00
Special Price $899.00