Petite 4 Quad watch winder (White)
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS: 3 settings for rotation mode and multiple Turns per Day (TPD) settings.
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Spring-loaded telescopic holders fit all watch bracelet and strap sizes.
- LCD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: Touchscreen option makes setup process much easier.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Independently controlled winder modules, 18 available programs.
- ULTRA-QUIET: Japanese motor and new winder mechanics provide improved performance and low running noise.
Availability: In stock
An automatic watch winder for 4 watches , LCD touchscreen control and battery option by Paul Design.
Exterior style: Wood;
Outer finish: Multi-layer high-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Velvet;
Interior color: Black;
Battery option (batteries are not included);
Power adapter included.
Warranty: 12 months.
Maximum watch diameter: 2.6 inches.
- Battery option;
- LCD display;
- Touchscreen control;
- Telescopic watch holder;
- 18 winding programs;
Product size: 11.3 x 5.6 x 9.8 inches;
Package dimensions: 9.5 x 13.4 x 14.6 inches;
Product weight: 11.2 lbs;
Package weight: 14.6 lbs.
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because the watch mechanism is not the same as traditional automatic movement watches.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Only use the adaptor supplied with this watch winder.
ALWAYS turn off the power before inserting or taking out watches. Unplug the adaptor when the watch winder is not being used. DO NOT rotate the winder turntable at any time. DO NOT place the watch winder in direct sunlight or in environments that are either damp or dusty.
Quick Start Guide
Note: When you Plug-in power cable for the first time, please wait 30 seconds for the winder to reset to default position.
Important: To ensure accurate time, wind your watch fully (about 10 turns)before placing it inside the winder.
1. The watch winder rests vertically for the best presentation of the watch
2. Press “S” for 5 seconds to turn the winder OFF, Press any buttons to turn the winder ON.
3. Press “ (start/stop)” to pause for 5 minutes, and then press any buttons to restore the operating.
4. Press S to select the setting target. By default, left and top winder is selected with the flashing number “1”on top. To select the right or bottom winder, press S again, and number“2”will begin to flash.
5. Once you have selected the number of winder, select the Rotations-Per-Day (RPD) by pressing the RPD function. These are 6 RPD settings available: 600-900-1200-1500-1800-2100.Each watch has a unique RPD setting, please, select the closest setting for your watch.
6. Next, select the () rotation direction of the watch. These are 3 directions available: Clockwise winding, counter-clockwise winding, or bi-directional winding. Each watch has a unique directional setting, please select the appropriate setting for your watch.
7. Finally, press the > function to Start the selected winder. To remove your watch, press the > function to Stop the selected winder.
8. Press the button to Turn On or Turn Off the LED lights.
The company specializing in manufacturing watch winders under Paul Design brand was founded by a leading technical expert, Paul Chen, who worked with such brands as Buben & Zörweg, Swiss Kubik and Elma. The company’s mission is to combine modern Swiss technologies, reliable mechanisms and premium luxury materials. However, the product prices are quite affordable due to the fact that production is based in Hong kong.
The following product lines of this manufacturer is provided in our online-store:
This product line includes models both with or without additional compartment for watch storage. A new function “speed winding” makes it possible to wind up watch in a very short time. With “sleep mode”, you can switch the winding cycle to daytime mode. All boxes from this product line are supplied with a remote control device.
Models from this product line are produced in 6 different colors: carbon, macassar, white, black, dark burl, walnut. You may select boxes for one, two, four or eight watches. The model does not have a front door, which makes it convenient for embedding it into the furniture systems or safes. Moreover, you can use not only a network adapter, but also a rechargeable battery as a source of power supply.
All boxes are equipped with electronic control panels with touchscreen, which makes it possible to accurately and conveniently establish a required winding mode.
Watch-winder.Store is an exclusive dealer of Paul Design products in the USA.
|Maximum watch diameter (inch)||2.6|
|Watch winding slots||4|
|Watch holder type||Telescopic|
|Watches on rotor||1|
|Item length (inch)||5.6|
|Item width (inch)||9.8|
|Item height (inch)||11.3|