Double Watch Winder in Hi-Tech Style with Glass Case (Black)
- HI-TECH DESIGN: The watch winder case which is made of 0.25" glass and would perfectly suit any modern interior.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotors come to rest at the 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watches.
- EASY TO USE: 4 predefined winding programs meet the requirements of the most watch models.
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Spring action polyurethane pillows fit all watch bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s and women's watches.
- FOUR PROGRAM SETTINGS: Mode A: Clockwise winding, 650 TPD; Mode B: Counterclockwise winding, 900 TPD; Mode C: Mixed mode (CW+CCW), 1200 TPD; Mode D: Mixed mode (CW+CCW), 1500 TPD.
Availability: In stock
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which winds your watch when you are not wearing it. The power reserve of automatic watches is limited and they will run down in two or three days if you stop wearing them or winding them up. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on the movement (caliber) used.
When your watch stops, you must reset time and wind it up. If your watch has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your watch wound and ready to go!
Jebely watch winder description: Exterior finish: Black wood + Glass + Aluminum;
Maximum watch diameter: 2.6 inches;
Power adapter included.
- PU watch pillows;
- Independently controlled rotors;
- 12 o'clock rotor stop position;
- 4 winding programs;
WINDING MODE and TURNS-PER-DAY (TPD) SETTINGS:
MODE A (CW, 650 TPD): The winder turns only clockwise, turning for 7 minutes and resting for 103 minutes. Then the cycle repeats.
MODE B (CCW, 900 TPD): The winder turns only counterclockwise, turning for 7 minutes and resting for 53 minutes. Then the cycle repeats.
MODE C (CW+CCW, 900 TPD): The winder turns clockwise for 7 minutes and rests for 53 minutes; then it turns counterclockwise for 7 minutes and rests for 53 minutes. Then the whole cycle repeats.
MODE D (CW+CCW, 1500 TPD): The winder turns clockwise for 7 minutes and rests for 41 minutes; then it turns counterclockwise for 7 minutes and rests for 41 minutes. Then the whole cycle repeats.
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 9.1" x 10.2" x 6.7" (23 cm x 26 cm x 17 cm)
Product weight: 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
Jebely was founded in Switzerland in 1936. Previously, the company was engaged in the production of mechanical watches with a large number of functions.
We offer the following product series of this brand on our web-site:
At the end of the 20th century, Jebley began manufacturing automatic watch winders, especially for watch collectors. Now the company is constantly improving its products, developing new models of watch winders, using natural wood and modern materials in their production
Jebely products are distinguished by the highest reliability and sophisticated design.
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.8" (70 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||2|
|Number of Rotors||2|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||12.30|
|Item Length (inch)||10.20|
|Item Width (inch)||9.10|
|Item Height (inch)||6.70|