4+6 Gentleman Quad Premium watch winder (Black Shadow)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 78 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 620 to 1800 TPD.
- FITS ALL WATCHES: Telescopic watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.6 inches (65 mm).
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display makes the setup process simple. An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain SUPREME WINDING PRECISION.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotors come to rest in 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watches.
- STUNNING APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish and stylish wood insets will fit perfectly in any interior.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT : Your watch collection will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- NOISELESS RUNNING won't disturb your sleep.
Availability: In stock
4+6 Watch Winder with LED Interior Light and Watch Storage Compartment
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.6 inches (65 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 620 to 1800 TPD;
Warranty: 2 years;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
All rotors stop at 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
Spring loaded telescopic watch holders can be used for watches with any strap and bracelet sizes. The holder automatically adjusts to any wrist size from 6" to 8.5" (15.5 to 21.5 cm). Soft velvet finish protect your watch and bracelet from scratches.
An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain supreme winding precision.
- Telescopic watch holders;
- 3 winding directions;
- 4 Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 78 winding programs;
- LCD display;
- 12 o'clock rotor stop position;
- LED interior light;
- 6 watch storage slots;
- Velvet watch pillows;
- Gift box included;
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
QUICK START GUIDE
The AC adaptor is packed separately with the product or is located in the storage drawer. After you plug it in, turn the device on with the button on the rear panel.
The watch winder is equipped with rotor position sensors. Each rotor stops at 12 o’clock position for a better watch display. When plug-in the power cable the first time, the rotors will start moving to initialize the sensors.
1. The rotary speed of watch winder is approximately 9 to 10 rotations per minute. The rotations number is controlled by an electronic counter.
2. "SLEEP" mode: If "Sleep mode" is activated, the winder works for 12 hours and then rests for 12 hours. The number of rotations is automatically doubled to provide the same number of rotations to the watches.
3. "SPEED-WINDING" mode: conduct speed winding of the watches that have stopped. The rotation is set at 480 turns in both directions (240 turns for clockwise, 240 turns for counterclockwise). After speed-winding is activated each time, it will return the programmed setup after 480 turns are completed.
4. Program adjustment(s): watch winder can be set with "RPH" (rotations per hour), rated from 22 to 76 revolutions per hour. Under "sleep mode", the number of rotations is automatically doubled during 12 hours working period. If your watch specification shows the required winding cycle in TPD (turns per day), you can convert it to RPH dividing by 24. For example: 1200 TPD / 24 = 50 RPH. (1200 turns per day divided by 24 hours is equal to 50 rotations per hour).
5. Watch winding mode (winding direction and Rotations-Per-Day setting) depends on watch model. Check the user manual or contact watch brand customer service for detailed information.
6. Press any button to turn the winder ON. Press "OK" for 5 seconds to turn the winder OFF.
7. Press "OK" shortly to pause for 5 minutes. If the rotor was moving, it will stop in 12 o’clock position. Please wait, until the rotor comes to a complete stop. It might take up to 8 seconds. The watch holders can be placed or removed only when rotors are stopped.
This prevents breakdown of the winding mechanism when you fix a watch holder onto a rotor or take it out.
Displays "ALL" - adopt the same mode to wind all watches;
Numbers 1..., 2... - adopt the different winding modes for the corresponding winder rotors;
2. START / STOP: Displays ► during operation, ◼ during stoppages, ▷ during pause.
3. R.P.H.: Displays number of Rotations Per Hour from 22 to 76, increasing or decreasing in even numbers.
4. DIRECTION: Clockwise winding, counterclockwise winding or mixed mode (clockwise + counterclockwise winding).
5. SLEEP: Displays "OFF", or 1 to 12.
OFF is displayed if the "Sleep mode" is not activated. The numbers represent a delay (in hours) before the winder enters "Sleep mode" for a 12 hours period.
6. SPEED WINDING: OFF or ON.
The display fluorescence will disappear in 2 minutes after the last operation or input is completed. Pressing any button will reactivate the display fluorescence.
1. Connect the power supply. The default setting is 36 RPH (rotations per hour), both directions, for all winder rotors.
2. SET UP: Press ◄ or ► buttons to change setting target horizontally (when it moves, the setting target will flash)
3. Confirm selected target. Press OK button to confirm your selection. The selected target's flashing frequency will turn slow.
4. Adjust the settings pressing ▲ or ▼ buttons.
5. Press and hold OK button for 3 seconds to save the setting. The setting target will stop flashing.
6. Repeat the above mentioned steps to set other parameters.
7. After you set-up all winder rotors, activate watch winder. Choose START in the START/STOP option. Display ◼ turns into ►.
The company specializing in manufacturing watch winders under Paul Design brand was founded by a leading technical expert, Paul Chen, who worked with such brands as Buben & Zörweg, Swiss Kubik and Elma. The company’s mission is to combine modern Swiss technologies, reliable mechanisms and premium luxury materials. However, the product prices are quite affordable due to the fact that production is based in Hong kong.
The following product lines of this manufacturer is provided in our online-store:
This product line includes models both with or without additional compartment for watch storage. A new function “speed winding” makes it possible to wind up watch in a very short time. With “sleep mode”, you can switch the winding cycle to daytime mode. All boxes from this product line are supplied with a remote control device.
Models from this product line are produced in 6 different colors: carbon, macassar, white, black, dark burl, walnut. You may select boxes for one, two, four or eight watches. The model does not have a front door, which makes it convenient for embedding it into the furniture systems or safes. Moreover, you can use not only a network adapter, but also a rechargeable battery as a source of power supply.
All boxes are equipped with electronic control panels with touchscreen, which makes it possible to accurately and conveniently establish a required winding mode.
Watch-winder.Store is an exclusive dealer of Paul Design products in the USA.
|Exterior Color||Black Shadow|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.6" (65 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||4|
|Number of Rotors||4|
|Watch Holder Type||Telescopic|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Watch Storage Slots||6|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Length (inch)||18.1|
|Item Width (inch)||7.5|
|Item Height (inch)||9.8|