Gentleman 4.1 Premium watch winder (Black Shadow)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 78 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 620 to 1800 TPD.
- FITS ALL WATCHES: Telescopic watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.6 inches (65 mm).
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display makes the setup process simple. An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain SUPREME WINDING PRECISION.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotors come to rest in 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watches.
- STUNNING APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish and stylish wood insets will fit perfectly in any interior.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT : Your watch collection will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- NOISELESS RUNNING won't disturb your sleep.
Availability: In stock
Watch Winder with LED Interior Light and 12 O'clock Rotor Stop Position
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.6 inches (65 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 620 to 1800 TPD;
Warranty: 2 years;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
All rotors stop at 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
Spring loaded telescopic watch holders can be used for watches with any strap and bracelet sizes. The holder automatically adjusts to any wrist size from 6" to 8.5" (15.5 to 21.5 cm). Soft velvet finish protect your watch and bracelet from scratches.
An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain supreme winding precision.
- Telescopic watch holders;
- 3 winding directions;
- Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 78 winding programs;
- LCD display;
- 12 o'clock rotor stop position;
- LED interior light;
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Watch Winder Set Up
Watch winding mode (the winding direction and the Turns-Per-Day setting) depends on the watch model. Please check the user manual of your watch or contact your watch brand customer support for the detailed information.
The watch winder uses the number of Rotations-Per-Hour (R.P.H.) value to program the rotors. To convert the Turns-Per-Day (TPD) value into the Rotations-Per-Hour (R.P.H.) value, divide the TPD value by 24 hours. For example: If your watch requires 850 TPD, divide 850 TPD by 24 hours: 850/24 = 35.4 R.P.H.
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Select the rotor to program. The SELECT display shows ALL by default. If you continue the setup process without individual rotor selection, the winding program will be applied to all rotors.
Press the ► button several times until SELECT display starts flashing. Press [OK] button. The SELECT display will flash slower.
Use ▲ and ▼ buttons to select the rotor to program. Press [OK].
2. Set the number of Rotations-Per-Hour (R.P.H). Press ► several times until R.P.H. display starts flashing. Press [OK] button. The R.P.H. display will flash slower.
Use ▲ and ▼ buttons to set an R.P.H. value. Press [OK] to confirm the R.P.H. setting.
3. Set the winding direction. Press ► several times until RIGHT/LEFT display starts flashing. Use ▲ and ▼ buttons to set a winding direction. Select RIGHT for clockwise winding mode, LEFT for counterclockwise or LEFT+RIGHT for mixed mode (clockwise + counterclockwise). Press [OK] to confirm the setting.
4. Press [OK] to activate the program. The START/STOP display will show ► and the rotor will start moving
1. SLEEP MODE
With SLEEP MODE enabled, the winder works for 12 hours and stays motionless for the next 12 hours. If the SLEEP MODE is enabled, the number of rotations per day is doubled for a 12 hours working period.
To activate SLEEP MODE, press the ► button several times until SLEEP mode display starts flashing. Press [OK] button. The SLEEP mode display will flash slower. Use ▲ and ▼ buttons to switch it ON or OFF. Press [OK] to confirm the setting.
2. SPEED WINDING
This mode is intended for winding the watch which has stopped. Once SPEED WINDING mode is activated, the winder performs 480 turns in both directions (240 turns in clockwise direction and 240 turns in counterclockwise direction). After that the winder returns to its programmed operation.
To activate SPEED WINDING mode, press the ► button several times until SPEED WINDING display starts flashing. Press [OK] button. The SPEED WINDING display will flash slower. Use ▲ and ▼ buttons to switch it ON or OFF. Press [OK] to confirm the setting.
3. INTERIOR LIGHT
The light is controlled by the button on the left panel of the watch winder.
1. To ensure accurate timekeeping, wind the watch fully before placing it into the winder.
2. If your watch can only be manually wound, it can’t be wound by this watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because its winding mechanism is not the same as traditional automatic watch movements.
The company's main profile is manufacturing of watch winders under Paul Design brand. It was founded by a leading technical expert,
Mr. Paul Chen, who worked for well-known watch winder brands like Buben & Zörweg, Swiss Kubik and Elma. The company is combining modern Swiss
technologies, reliable mechanisms and premium luxury materials in the products. However, the product prices are quite affordable due to the
fact that production is based in Hong kong.
We offer the following product lines of Paul Design brand in our online-store:
This product line includes models both with or without additional compartment for watch storage. A new “speed winding” option makes it possible to wind up a watch in a very short time. With “sleep mode”, you can switch the winding cycle to daytime mode. All watch winders from this series come with a remote control unit.
Models of this series are produced in 6 different colors: carbon, macassar, white, black, dark burl, walnut. You may choose winders for one, two, four or eight watches. The model has no front door or glass, which makes possible embedding it into the wardrobe or safes. With Petite-1 you can use a built-in rechargeable battery as power supply.
All watch winders have LCD displays with touchscreen option, which allow to set up a required winding mode fast and easy.
Watch-winder.Store is an exclusive distributor of Paul Design products in the USA.
|User Manual CMS Block||UserManualPD-v1-OldVersions|
|Exterior Color||Black Shadow|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.6" (65 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||4|
|Number of Rotors||4|
|Watch Holder Type||Telescopic|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Length (inch)||10.6|
|Item Width (inch)||8.5|
|Item Height (inch)||12.2|