Classic 3 Triple watch winder (Black Shadow)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 78 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 480 to 1920 TPD.
- FITS ALL WATCHES: Telescopic watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.6 inches (65 mm).
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple. An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain SUPREME WINDING PRECISION.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotors come to rest in 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watches. The DOOR LOCK prevents unwanted access.
- STUNNING APPEARANCE: Watch winder with black wood texture and high-gloss finish will fit perfectly in any interior. NOISELESS RUNNING won't disturb your sleep.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT : Your watch collection will look especially beautiful in the dark. The backlight can be switched on and off by the included REMOTE CONTROL.
- STORAGE DRAWER for watches and jewelry.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $565.00
Special Price $465.00
Paul Design Classic Watch Winder
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.6 inches (65 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 480 to 1920 TPD;
Warranty: 2 years;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
Spring loaded telescopic watch holders can be used for watches with any strap and bracelet sizes. The holder automatically adjusts to any wrist size from 6" to 8.5" (155 to 215 mm). Soft velvet finish protect your watch and bracelet from scratches.
All rotors stop at 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch collection.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain supreme winding precision.
- Soft telescopic watch pillows;
- Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 78 winding programs;
- Watch and jewelry storage drawer;
- LED interior backlight;
- 12 o'clock rotor stop position;
- LCD touch control panel;
- Gift box included;
- Door lock;
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Watch Winder Set Up
Watch winding mode (the winding direction and the Turns-Per-Day setting) depends on the watch model. Please check the user manual of your watch or contact your watch brand customer support for the detailed information.
The watch winder uses the number of Rotations-Per-Hour (R.P.H.) value to program the rotors. To convert the Turns-Per-Day (TPD) value into the Rotations-Per-Hour (R.P.H.) value, divide the TPD value by 24 hours. For example: If your watch requires 850 TPD, divide 850 TPD by 24 hours: 850/24 = 35.4 R.P.H.
The watch winder is programmed by the included remote control. Each rotor can be programmed independently.
1. Press [SELECT] on the remote control several times to select the setting target. The selected rotor will be shown in the Rotor Selection Section on the display.
2. Having selected the rotor to program, select the number of Rotations-Per-Hour (R.P.H.) with [R.P.H.] button on the remote control. You will see the selected number in the Rotations-Per-Hour Section on the display. The available range is 20 to 80 R.P.H.
3. Select the winding direction suitable for your watch by pressing [DIRECTION]. There are three settings available: clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
4. Press [ON]. The display shows ON in the Rotor ON/OFF Section and the selected rotor starts moving.
This mode is suitable for most watch models. When it is enabled, all the rotors make 864 turns per day in both directions. To enable or disable this mode, press [A] on the remote control or touch right button on the display.
Press [CLOCK] on the remote control to select the setting target (AM/PM, Hour, or Minute). Adjust the value with [UP] or [DOWN] and press [CLOCK] again for confirmation.
The company's main profile is manufacturing of watch winders under Paul Design brand. It was founded by a leading technical expert,
Mr. Paul Chen, who worked for well-known watch winder brands like Buben & Zörweg, Swiss Kubik and Elma. The company is combining modern Swiss
technologies, reliable mechanisms and premium luxury materials in the products. However, the product prices are quite affordable due to the
fact that production is based in Hong kong.
We offer the following product lines of Paul Design brand in our online-store:
This product line includes models both with or without additional compartment for watch storage. A new “speed winding” option makes it possible to wind up a watch in a very short time. With “sleep mode”, you can switch the winding cycle to daytime mode. All watch winders from this series come with a remote control unit.
Models of this series are produced in 6 different colors: carbon, macassar, white, black, dark burl, walnut. You may choose winders for one, two, four or eight watches. The model has no front door or glass, which makes possible embedding it into the wardrobe or safes. With Petite-1 you can use a built-in rechargeable battery as power supply.
All watch winders have LCD displays with touchscreen option, which allow to set up a required winding mode fast and easy.
Watch-winder.Store is an exclusive distributor of Paul Design products in the USA.
|User Manual CMS Block||UserManualPD-All|
|Exterior Color||Black Shadow|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.6" (65 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||3|
|Number of Rotors||3|
|Watch Holder Type||Telescopic|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Length (inch)||8.0|
|Item Width (inch)||7.3|
|Item Height (inch)||19.1|
Regular Price: $490.00
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $485.00
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $359.00
Special Price $299.00