Boda C1 single watch winder (Macassar)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY:18 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 600 to 2100 TPD.
- FITS ALL WATCHES: Telescopic watch holder fits any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.6 inches (65 mm).
- STUNNING APPEARANCE: Watch winder with glass door and a high-gloss finish will fit perfectly in any interior.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotor comes to rest in 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple. An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain SUPREME WINDING PRECISION.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT : Your watch will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- STORAGE DRAWER for watches and jewelry.
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Availability: Out of stock
Boda Concept Premium Watch Winder with Storage Drawer, LED Backlight and 12 O'clock Rotor Stop Position.
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Black velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.6 inches (65 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 600 to 2100 TPD;
Warranty: 2 years;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
Coordinated rotor stop position: The rotors stops at 12 o'clock position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watch.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
Spring loaded telescopic watch holder can be used for watches with any strap and bracelet sizes. The holder automatically adjusts to any wrist size from 6" to 8.5" (15.5 to 21.5 cm). Soft velvet finish protect your watch and bracelet from scratches.
An electronic controller counts every turn of the watch to maintain supreme winding precision.
- Telescopic watch holders;
- 3 winding directions;
- 18 winding programs;
- LCD touch control panel;
- Coordinated rotor stop position;
- Watch and jewelry storage drawer;
- LED interior backlight;
- Gift box included;
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
1. Each winder rotor is programmed independently. Press [SELECT] several times to select the setting target. (By default, left and top rotor is selected with the flashing number "1" on the display. To select another rotor, press [SELECT] again – the number “2” will start flashing etc).
2. Once you have selected the rotor to program, select the number of Rotations-Per-Day (RPD) by pressing the [RPD] button. There are six settings available (from 600 to 2100 RPD).
3. Select the winding direction for your watch by pressing the [DIRECTION] button. You can choose clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
4. Press [START] button. The display shows [ON] inscription near the selected rotor number and the rotor will start moving.
It’s recommended to deactivate unused rotors.
1. Press [SELECT] several times to select the corresponding rotor.
2. Press [START] button. The [ON] inscription near the selected rotor number will disappear and the rotor will not rotate unless it is reactivated.
The [LIGHT ON/OFF] button turns the interior lights ON and OFF.
The winding controller splits the programmed number of rotations per day in 24 hours evenly. The rotors do not rotate continuously and stay motionless most the time.
BODA Concept has recently appeared on the watch winder market as a subsidiary and more cost-saving division of PAUL DESIGN. The company’s concept is to combine the luxury and advanced technologies with the ease of use and low price. Thanks to the successful combination of price and quality, BODA CONCEPT winders have immediately become one of the market leaders.
All winder cases have natural exterior wood finish and are covered with high-gloss lacquer. Each unit has interior light and an LCD control panel with touchscreen option for easy setup.
Existing models can wind up 2, 3 or 4 watches. Available finish colors: carbon fiber, macassar and dark burl. There is a USB connector on the back side of the device which allows the smartphone charge.
The watch winderes with classical design. All models come with an additional box to store watches, cufflinks, documents or jewelry. Available in carbon fiber, Macassar and walnut finish. Suitable to wind up 6 watches.
Produced in modifications to wind up 1, 2, 3 and 4 watches. Available finish colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut and dark burl. Glass door with metallic inserts and a storage drawer for watches and jewelry. The USB connector on the back side allows to charge a smartphone.
Intended for true watch fans and collectors. The serie include models for winding 9 and 12 watches. Watch winders of D series are available in the following colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut, black, white and dark burl.
Compact winders for a single watch. Available in following colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, walnut, black, white and dark burl. The watch winder has a built-in rechargeable battery and can work for a long time without being plugged in. If you own highly-valued or rare models of watch, you may put E series winder to the safe to protect your watch and make sure that its mainspring is wound and the watch is ready to go.
Contains watch winders for 2, 3 and 4 watches. Available colors: carbon fiber, Macassar, dark burl and walnut. The watch winders have watch storage compartments for 3, 5 or 6 watches under the upper lid.
All watch winders have LCD displays with touchscreen option, which allow to set up a required winding mode fast and easy.
Watch Winder Store is an exclusive distributor of Boda Industrial Co. products in the USA.
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.6" (65 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||1|
|Number of Rotors||1|
|Watch Holder Type||Telescopic|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||7.7|
|Item Length (inch)||7.5|
|Item Width (inch)||7.5|
|Item Height (inch)||10.2|