Watch Winder for 24 Watches
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Polyurethane watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.8 inches (70 mm).
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 27 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. Customizable winding mode allows you to set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 20 to 10000 TPD.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish, Macassar wood insets and large display window will fit perfectly in any interior.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT: Your watch collection will look especially beautiful in the dark.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple.
- YOUR ENTIRE COLLECTION INSIDE: Watch winder for 24 watches needs as little as 8" x 19.5" space on your desk or dresser.
- The DOOR LOCK allows you to prevent unwanted access.
Availability: In stock
24 Watch Winder with Customizable TPD Setting and Interior Light
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Velvet;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.8 inches (70 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 20 to 10000 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
The control panel allows you to set up a custom winding program. You can set a number of Turns-Per Day from 20 to 10000 TPD combined with any winding direction (CW, CCW or bi-directional). This option provides compatibility with all existing and future watch models.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 24 individually programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 27 preset programs;
- Customizable winding mode;
- LED interior light;
- LCD touchscreen control panel;
- Door lock;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 8" x 19.5" x 29.5" (20 cm x 49 cm x 75 cm)
Product weight: 34.8 lbs (15.8 kg)
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
LCD Display with Touch Control
Watch Winder Programming
Each rotor can be programmed independently.
Watch winding mode (winding direction and Turns-Per-Day setting) depends on the watch model. Please check the user manual of your watch or contact your watch brand customer support for detailed information.
1. Press [ROTOR] several times to select the setting target. You will see your selection in the Rotor Indicator Section on the display.
2. Having selected the rotor to program, select the winding direction for your watch by pressing the [DIRECTION] button. There are three settings available: clockwise, counterclockwise and the bi-directional (mixed) mode. In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
3. Select the number of Turns-Per-Day (TPD) by repeatedly pressing [TPD]. There are nine TPD settings available: 360 – 670 – 860 – 960 – 1080 – 1200 – 1440 – 1800 – 2180.
You can customize the number of Turns-Per-Day choosing from 20 to 7200 TPD. Press [TPD] several times until 3 flashing digits  show up in the TPD Value Section on the display. Use ▲ and ▼ to select the value yon need. Each touch of ▲ or ▼ changes the TPD number by 20.
4. Press [START/STOP]. The selected rotor number will show up on the display and the rotor will start moving.
To prevent breakdowns of the winding mechanism, it is recommended to put a watch into a rotor or take it out only
when the rotor is stopped. If the Motor-Stop Option is enabled, all the rotors will stop once you open the door.
The rotors will not rotate while the door stays open. Please keep the door closed for proper operation of the watch winder.
Please note: Some models do not have Motor-Stop option.
To turn the interior light ON press [LIGHT] button. The watch winder has 8 backlight modes. By pressing [LIGHT] continuously, you can choose red (R), green (G), blue (B) color or their combinations: green-blue (GB), red-green (RG), red-blue (RB) or white (RGB). The corresponding abbreviation will appear on the LIGHT STATUS display in the upper right corner of the control panel.
The other backlight mode available is variable lighting. In this mode, the backlight changes its color repeatedly. This mode is indicated
by the flashing R-G-B abbreviation. To turn the interior light OFF press the [LIGHT] button several times until the light sign disappears on the light status display.
Please note: Some watch winders do not have interior light.
There are two ways to put a watch on the watch pillow depending on your wrist size:
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.8" (70 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||24|
|Number of Rotors||24|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||34.8|
|Item Length (inch)||19.5|
|Item Width (inch)||8|
|Item Height (inch)||29.5|