Six rotors Watch Winder for 12 watches
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS: 3 settings for rotation mode and multiple Turns per Day (TPD) settings.
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Spring action pillows fit all watch bracelet and strap sizes.
- LCD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: Touchscreen option makes setup process much easier.
- ALL YOUR COLLECTION INSIDE: 6 winder modules for 12 watches and 2 storage compartments.
- LED BACKLIGHT: The watch winder has built-in LED backlight.
Availability: Out of stock
An automatic watch winder for 12 watches with 2 watches storage space, LCD touchscreen control, LED backlight and battery option.
Exterior style: Wood;
Outer finish: Multi-layer high-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: Velvet;
Interior color: Grey;
Battery option (6x D-size batteries are not included);
Power adapter included.
Warranty: 12 months.
Maximum watch diameter: 2.4 inches.
- Battery option;
- LCD display;
- Touchscreen control;
- Soft polyurethane watch holder;
- LED interior backlight;
- Glass lid;
- Watch storage compartment;
- Storage space for 2 watches;
Product size: 22.1 x 13.4 x 12.2 inches;
Package dimensions: 27.6 x 17.3 x 16.5 inches;
Product weight: 17.6 lbs;
Package weight: 26.5 lbs.
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because the watch mechanism is not the same as traditional automatic movement watches.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
1. Press DIR to select Direction mode: Clockwise, Counter-clockwise or Alternate.
2. Press ROTOR to select the rotor you want to set.
3. Press TPD to set the Turns Per Day function, the TPD number (0-2200 turns) will start flashing.
4. Press “▲” and “▼” to adjust the values of settings.
5. To lock the screen press both “▲” and “▼” for 2-3 seconds till the image of lock appears. The screen won’t receive any further operation. To unlock the screen press both “▲” and “▼” for 2-3 seconds again.
The company specializes in the production of wooden gift articles. The company is located in Guangzhou, China, and has been operating since 1996. During this time, Leader has been offering its clients high-quality products at affordable prices. The company’s goal is to achieve the perfect quality-to-price ratio. The company’s motto is: “We only provide what you really need”. Leader’s products are exported to more than 20 countries all over the world.
Our web-site represents both compact winders for one watch and large cabinets suitable to wind up 12 and 16 watches and equipped with a great number of functions: internal LED-light, motor stoppage function actuating upon the door opening and even control via special app on your Iphone.
Safes with winding function are of particular importance in the product range. They are made of high-quality steel and have exterior finish of eco-leather or natural leather. Each safe is equipped with alarm system.
|Maximum Watch Diameter (inch)||2.4|
|Watch Winding Slots||12|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||2|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Watch Storage Slots||2|
|Item Length (inch)||13.4|
|Item Width (inch)||12.2|
|Item Height (inch)||22.1|