Leader Watch Winders 2+2 Watch Winder (Carbon + Black)
- FITS MOST WATCHES: Adjustable polyurethane watch holders fit most bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2 inches (50 mm).
- EASY TO USE: 4 predefined winding programs and 3 rotation directions meet most watch models winding requirements.
- The DOOR LOCK allows you to prevent unwanted access.
- TWO POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS: The watch winder can be powered by the included 100-240V AC adapter or by 2 D batteries (not included). Due to its compact size, you can put the winder INTO THE SAFE.
- NOISELESS RUNNING won't disturb your sleep.
- STYLISH APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish will fit perfectly in any interior.
- MOTOR-STOP OPTION: When you open the door, the rotors are automatically stopped. This option allows you to prevent the breakdown of the winding mechanism when you put the watch into the rotor or take it out.
Availability: In stock
2+2 Watch Winder with Battery Power Option
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: PU leather;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2 inches (50 mm);
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If Motor-Stop option is activated, all rotors will stop when you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winder mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
Three rotation modes are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 2 watch winder slots;
- 3 winding directions;
- 4 winding programs;
- 2 watch storage pace;
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows in a storage compartment prevent watches from scratches;
- Motor-Stop option;
- Door lock;
- Battery power option (2 D batteries not included);
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 8.5" x 6.5" x 9" (22 cm x 16 cm x 23 cm)
Product weight: 5 lbs (2.25 kg)
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
WINDER MODE SETTINGS:
Program 1: The winder will turn clockwise only, turning 2 minutes and resting for 6 minutes, then repeating the cycle.
Program 2: The winder will turn counter-clockwise only, turning 2 minutes and resting for 6 minutes, then repeating the cycle.
Program 3: The winder will turn counter-clockwise for 2 minutes and rest for 6 minutes, then will turn clockwise for 2 minutes and rest for 6 minutes. Then it repeats the complete cycle.
Program 4: The winder will turn clockwise for 5 minutes, then turn counter-clockwise for 5 minutes. This cycle will repeat continuously for 3 hour, then will rest for 9 hours. Then it repeats the complete cycle.
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Interior Material||Faux Leather|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.0" (50 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||2|
|Number of Rotors||1|
|Watch Holder Type||Faux Leather|
|Watches on Rotor||2|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Watch Storage Slots||2|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Length (inch)||6.3|
|Item Width (inch)||8.7|
|Item Height (inch)||9.1|