Watch Winder Safe for 12 Watches with Digital Lock and Alarm System (Black + Red)
- ALL VALUABLES INSIDE: 12 watch winder rotors and 2 multi-purpose compartments for money, jewelry, documents and other valuables.
- STRONG SECURITY: The safe box is made of solid steel. The door has two locking bolts, hidden hinges and an electronic code lock. An 18 mm (0.7") TRIPLEX GLASS is hard to break.
- EASY ACCESS: The safe can be opened in two ways: by customizable security code or by wireless keycard.
- TWO-STAGE ACCESS OPTION: If two-stage access is enabled, the safe cannot be opened with a keycard without entering the security code. If the keycard is lost or stolen, your valuables will still be safe.
- The ALARM SYSTEM has an autonomous power supply and can't be disabled by disconnecting the AC power. The safe has a built-in motion sensor. The alarm is sounded if any displacement is detected.
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: 15 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. Soft polyurethane watch holders FIT ANY strap or bracelet sizes and can be used for men's and women's watches.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: Large window and an interior LED backlight provide for a beautiful display of your luxury watch collection. Faux leather finish and black mirror front gives the safe an elegant appearance
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Availability: Out of stock
Watch Winder Security Safe with Digital Code Lock, Alarm System and Storage Compartment
Watch winder safe description:
Body material: Steel;
Exterior finish: Faux leather;
Interior lining: Faux leather;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.3 inches (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 650 to 1950 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
The safe-box is made of solid steel. The door has 2 locking bolts, hidden hinges and is equipped with a digital lock. The large armored glass provides a prefect display of your luxury watch collection. The door can be opened with an included keycard or by entering a security code. If two-stage access mode is on, the security code must be entered before the door can be opened with a keycard.
The safe has a built-in alarm system. The alarm is disarmed automatically, if the safe is opened in the usual way. Built-in motion sensor activates the siren if somebody tries to move the safe. The digital lock and the alarm system are battery powered. The batteries are installed behind the door. The alarm can't be deactivated by disconnecting the AC power supply.
Three watch winding directions are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
The safe has 2 multi-purpose compartments on the right side.
You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
- Alarm system;
- Motion sensor;
- Digital security lock;
- 2 multi-purpose compartments;
- LED interior light;
- 12 winder rotors;
- Soft polyurethane watch holders;
- 3 winding directions;
- 15 winding programs;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 10" x 17.7" x 16.9" (25.5 cm x 45 cm x 43 cm)
Product weight: 68.3 lbs (31 kg)
Keep your watch wound!
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.
Leader Watch Winders is our own brand.
Since 2010, we have learned to create functional, attractive, and most importantly, reliable watch winders. Every year we launch new models. Each of them becomes a symbol of quality and convenience.
In order to minimize our production costs, we placed our manufacturing facilities in Guangzhou, China, where we also organized a design department in addition to the production premises.
Our major market outlets are the USA and Russia. We are planning to launch an online shop in Germany by the end of 2020 to supply Europe with our winders.
Apart from winder production, we upgrade safe boxes into safe storage units for your watch collection. Safe boxes are covered with faux and real leather and equipped with internal watch winding systems. Many safe boxes also have an alarm system.
In 2020, we are launching our new model 8030 for winding 30 watches simultaneously. Moreover, this model will have a separate rotor for each watch.
We are proud of our products and we hope you will enjoy using Leader Watch Winders!
|Exterior Finish||Faux Leather|
|Interior Material||Faux Leather|
|Maximum Watch Diameter||2.3" (60 mm)|
|Watch Winding Slots||12|
|Number of Rotors||12|
|Watch Holder Type||Polyurethane|
|Watches on Rotor||1|
|Watch Storage Compartment||Yes|
|Power Adapter||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Item Weight (lbs)||68.3|
|Item Length (inch)||17.7|
|Item Width (inch)||10|
|Item Height (inch)||16.9|